On February 5, 2015 Frank Lucido filed a lawsuit against the Nestle Purina PetCare Company for their dog food Beneful. Lucido is claiming the pet food caused his three (3) healthy dogs to become ill with one dying. Lucido alleges over the past four (4) years approximately three thousand (3,000) complaints were made with similar complaints.
Tuesday | June 2, 2020
- Robert F. Kennedy Granddaughter and Great-grandson are still missing
- There is a struggle to get COVID-19 under control
- Identify the lifespan of COVID-19 on surfaces
- Floyd Mayweather’s daughter charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- NBA Legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter were killed in a crash
Receive Updates Via Email
There are no upcoming events at this time.
HerSoul is a Mississippi native who has a soulful unique voice, known for inspiring...
BLOCC is an artist out of Greenville, MS who is the owner of BLOCC...
Aakosya (pronounced uh-ko-see-uh) in the Ghanaian culture is the name given for a female...