Many Americans are switching over to a healthier lifestyle which includes the intake of wheatgrass. Wheatgrass contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, calcium, magnesium and amino acids. Wheatgrass has been used to prevent cancer and arthritis. Some “juice bars” offers wheatgrass drink shots.
Other health benefits of wheatgrass consumption:
- Reduce damage from radiation
- Increase red blood count
- Prevents bacterial infections.
- Cleans blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract
- Stimulates thyroid
- Purifies the liver.
- Prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Prevents tooth decay
- Helps remove cancer-causing agents from the body.
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol
- Used for cancer and arthritis treatment programs
- Neutralizes toxins in the body